HepBcommunity.org is a global, peer-led, volunteer-driven online forum to support those affected by hepatitis B. We aim to facilitate peer networking and to link the affected community to trustworthy scientific and medical expertise.
Description of the showcase
At HepBCommunity.org, we want to encourage more conversations between the scientific and affected communities so that we can all learn from each other.
To do this, we are inviting hepatitis B researchers around the world to showcase their research. They will describe why their research is important, how they do it, and what’s exciting about it in a thread on HepBcommunity.org.
You will have the opportunity to ask researchers questions about their research. The best questions will be in the running to win a $100 USD gift card.
Forum members will also be able to cast votes to decide on the most engaging researchers, who will have the chance at winning a $250 USD gift card.
How to enter
It’s free to enter!
Just register on HepBcommunity.org and ask questions in the research threads.
Don’t forget to cast a “like” for the researchers you enjoy the most!
Authors of the top 4 threads will be awarded $250 USD gift card
Authors of the top 4 questions in the discussions will be awarded $100 USD gift card
A shortlist of top 10 threads and top 10 questions will be based on the number of likes.
Forum users will then vote for the top 4 of each shortlist through an online poll.
Cut-off for new threads describing research: June 20th, 2022
Shortlists announced: July 4th, 2022
Voting closes for shortlists: July 18th, 2022
Awards ceremony: July 28th, 2022
Conditions of entry
- org reserves the right not to grant all or any awards.
- Decisions will be made by the leadership committee and are final. No appeals will be considered.
- Entrants agree to have their entries and usernames used in promotional materials.
- All entries are deemed public, entrants should not describe confidential research.
- Entrants will provide an accurate account of their research, without hyperbole or misleading statements.
- By entering this showcase, entrants agree to these conditions.