Ahead of World Hepatitis Day (WHD) on 28 July, get ready to join the World Hepatitis Alliance's Community Forum, "I Can't Wait for Hepatitis Elimination".
Hear from people around the globe discussing their experiences of living with hepatitis and why we can't wait for hepatitis elimination.
The panel will tap into the global conversation around eliminating hepatitis by 2030 and offer an open forum for those living with hepatitis.
Sign up at the link below and add it to your diaries, it's one not to be missed!
️Format: Community Forum via Zoom
Tackling the stigma and discrimination of living with hepatitis
- Living with coinfection – the experience of being both HIV positive and having hepatitis C
- Hepatitis and mental health. The impact of living with hepatitis on mental health and social isolation amongst young people
- Prevention of mother-to-child-transmission (PMTCT) of hepatitis
- The importance of hepatitis advocacy and awareness raising, amongst both the public, civil society organizations and medical professionals
- Lack of government funding for hepatitis globally