Join the fight to eliminate hepatitis!
July 28 is World Hepatitis Day, a day to raise awareness and understanding of viral hepatitis and liver disease.
1 in 4 Queenslanders are living with some form of liver disease with many unaware and without symptoms.
We would love to see any snaps people have across Queensland with landmarks glowing green. Please use the hashtag #BetterLiverHealth or #WorldHepatitisDay
- Jacaranda Tower, Underwood
- Telfer St Tower, Shailer Park
- Wineglass Water Tower, Hillcrest
- Reddacliff Place Sculptures, Brisbane
- Story Bridge, Brisbane
- Tropical Dome, Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
- Breakfast Creek Bridge, Brisbane
- Victoria Bridge, Brisbane
- King George Square, Brisbane
- Sandgate Town Hall, Sandgate
- Kurilpa Bridge, Brisbane
- Gateway Bridge, Brisbane
- Parliament House, Brisbane
- Heritage Façade Lights, Rockhampton
- The Court House, Cairns
- Town hall clock face, Warwick
- Victoria Bridge, Townsville
- Wharton Reef Lighthouse, Townsville
- George Roberts Bridge, Townsville
- Court House, Townsville
- Little Fletcher Bridge, Townsville
- Water Tower, Longreach
- Humpybong Fountain, Redcliffe
- Caboolture Administration Centre
- Redcliffe Administration Centre
- Fig Trees, Bundaberg
- Water Tower, Julia Creek
- Ipswich Civic Centre, Ipswich
Help us to improve liver health for all Queenslanders by supporting our campaign and using the resources on this page.
Let’s do this!
Better liver health. Let’s do this!
Our dedicated Better Liver Health webpage is the place to find our consumer campaign to share with your clients and communities.
- Stories from Queenslanders with liver disease
- Links to liver disease information
- Actions everyone can take to improve their liver health
Digital Promotion Kit
Help us spread the word by using the campaign resources below. We have provided suggested messages you can share on social media, along with images, posters and decorations.
- Social media messages
- Facebook Liver disease
- Facebook Hep B
- Facebook Hep C
- Instagram Liver disease
- Instagram Hep B
- Instagram Hep C
Posters and flyers
SWITCH Grants: Supporting Queensland Communities
In support of World Hepatitis Day 2022, Hepatitis Queensland has provided grants for organisations to raise awareness of viral hepatitis and liver disease in your local community.
Grants are being used to deliver a range of activities including: face-to-face events, creation of resources for the benefit of local communities. Congratulations to our SWITCH Grant recipients:
- AODS Cherbourg
- ATODS Mossman Hospital
- Cairns Hepatitis Action Team
- Capricornia Offender Health Services
- Family Health Clinic Gatton
- Ipswich AODS
- Jimboomba Medical Centre
- Kombi Clinic
- Koobil St Medical Centre
- Metro South Addiction & Mental Health Services
- PAH Hepatology Department
- Palm Island Community Company
- Qld Health – Bamaga
- QuIHN – Bowen Hills
- QuIHN – Maroochydore
- QuIHN – Southport
- QuIHN – Townsville
- Smart Clinics Medical Centre – Bald Hills
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Youth Link